- Wood-fired ovens drastically reduce cook time and can produce a completely cooked pizza in about 2 minutes, versus the 20 minutes it would take to cook in a standard or convection oven.
- Flavor Boost. The smoky flavor from the wood enhances the taste of the pizza and can be altered based on what type of wood you choose to use.
- These ovens are environmentally friendly and use no gas or electricity.
- They allow certain foods to retain their nutrients that would otherwise be lost with longer cooking times.
- They are not limited to pizza. You can actually cook a multitude of other items inside of a wood-fired oven including vegetables, bread, casseroles and more!
Wood-fired ovens have been used in nearly all ancient civilizations, and continue to be a vital component to the food service industry. You can now buy combinations of wood-fired and gas or even electric ovens, but what makes a wood-fired oven so unique?
As the truck rolls into town on June 20th, get ready to experience all that Vollrath has to offer.
Committed to providing the foodservice community with best-in-class products and training, Vollrath's Serving Systems Showroom includes intuitive guides that walk guests through each step of the specifying and purchasing processes.
What to expect:
-Serving Systems & Components
-Industry leading induction products
Contact us for more information about the truck and see how Vollrath can transform your business!