- Download the NAFEM Show app for iPhone or Android. This easy-to-use app provides you with almost all information regarding the show at the tips of your fingers. You can access the floor map, real time activity feed, exhibitor directory, agenda builder and more!
- The NAFEM Booth: The NAFEM booth (Booth 1835) offers a lounge area with charging tables and a show floor way finder. NAFEM representatives are on hand to offer assistance. Hours are the same as show hours.
- Inspiration Station: New this year to the WHAT’S HOT! WHAT’S COOL!® product gallery is our Inspiration Station – a series of four (4) discussions designed to generate conversation around the latest equipment and supplies trends. The series will be led by Mike Colburn and Mary Esther Treat, founders of product design firm Ideas Well Done.
Saturday, Feb. 11: 11 – 11:30 a.m. and 2 – 2:30 p.m.
- Research show events beforehand so you are familiar with what is going on and when. These events are great for networking and learning about new products.
- Check the weather for the week. This will help you with planning what to pack, as well as what to wear on what day.
- Be sure to bring business cards, a notebook and pen. With the amount of people you will meet and information you will take in, it will help you tremendously to write it down for when things settle down.
Remember to introduce yourself to as many people as you can because you never know what business opportunities a connection could open down the road. And have fun! An event this large can be extremely beneficial for both you and your business.
Photo by: http://www.fcsi.org/event-reviews/bigger-better-and-back/