Follett's new 15 pound ice machine has the same sleek look as the 7 pound along with the popular drainless feature, but its little extra height gives this model the ability to store 15 pounds of chewblet ice.
Today, ice is no longer a convenience, it's a neccesity. New Kurig options, such as, Snapple Ice Tea require ice as part of the brewing process as well as the growing demand for ice coffee. Follett also delivers clean, sanitary ice, which is a paramount concern in today's workplace.
Thinking Ice? Consider these Follett features:
– only 22.5” (57.2 cm) tall and 14.62” (37.1 cm) wide to conserve counter
- no drain is required, you can place the 15 Series anywhere there are water
and electric utilities
– capacitive touch dispensing eliminates direct contact with ice
– energy and water consumption is less than similar sized cube type ice
– stylish design complements any work space
– Agion® antimicrobial treatment¹ of critical components inhibits bacteria
and biofilm growth on the treated surface
– consumer preferred Chewblet ice and optional filtration provide high
taaryiilsot t as ce. slsndnd